The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It's so strange that it's 2015. Whenever a New Year arrives I have to ask myself "Where did the time go?" So far I've been reading and exercising everyday so I'm pretty proud of myself. I've been also enjoying time with the family. Me, my mom, and my aunt went to see Into the Woods which was surprisingly funny and insightful at moments. I loved Rapunzel and her PRINCE!
Last Week on the Blog:
- 2014 Favorites: Couples
- 2014 Favorites: Covers
- 2014 Favorites: Favorite Series and Favorite Book
- January 2015 Plans
- January: Reading Road Trip Link-Ups
- #FitReaders: January 2nd 2015 Check-In
- Bout of Books #12 Read-A-Thon
This Week on the Blog:
You can expect a lot of updates/challenges for Bout of Books #12. Also the Arrgh Book Tour is on the 6th!
Around the Blogosphere:
- Bout of Books is happening! Starting Tomorrow
- Kay is hosting The Outlander Series Challenge over at It's a Book Life
- Reading Road Trip Challenge: Ride the Pink Horse - New Mexico @ My Reader's Block
Christmas Book Arrivals:
How has your week been?