February 2015 Plans


January has come and gone. I've had a great start to 2015. I've exercised and read to my hearts content. I have a lot of reviews I have yet to write and a lot of books I still plan to read. I wasn't able to read a series in January but I was able to read a bunch of books for the Reading Road Trip Challenge and other challenges. I know I'll have many challenges I need to get through in order to keep along this path with school, books, blogging, and exercise but before those happen I want to go back to January and see all I have accomplished.

January Stats

Total Books Read: 19
YA Books: 8
MG/Children's Books: 3
Adult Books: 3
Graphic Novel/Manga: 3
Picture Books: 2

Books that fit into my yearly challenges:

Reading Road Trip Challenge: 7
Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge: 5
2015 Monthly Motif Challenge: 1
The Color Coded Reading Challenge: 4
2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge: 0
Prequel and Sequel Challenge: 0
Fairytale Challenge: 2
2015 Audiobook Challenge: 1
Snagged @ the Library Challenge: 12
Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge: 3
The Re-Read Challenge: 0
NetGalley Reading Challenge: 1
I Love Picture Books Challenge: 2

Pages Read: 4,252 

Books Read:
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow and Jen Wang
Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander
Blue Heaven by C.J. Box
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes
Songs for a Teenage Nomad by Kim Culbertson
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Frogged by Vivian Vande Velde
It's a Tiger by David LaRochelle and Jeremy Tankard
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
The Summer I Got a Life by Mark Fink
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Amazon Burning by Victoria Griffith
Ella Takes the Cake by Carmela D'amico and Steven D'amico

Favorite Reads:
My Little Monster 1 and 2 by Robico
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


February Plans

My book plans for February is to read a series like I wanted to in January. I want to re-read at least one book, read eight new books, review all or almost all the books I read in January, review at least 3 NetGalley books, and start the Redwall series. My first February read will be:


What are your plans for February?
Are you going to read any romances?
What were your favorite reads of January?

Comments

  1. Looks like a great plan for February. Picture books count in my mind. Just took a little detour when I saw the name Cory Doctorow as I really enjoyed his Little Brother novel and I see it is the same author. I have some romances planned for Feb - even though it is Valentine's month I usually have some romance reading for every month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picture books never counted before but I like them and they are books so I count them now.
      I've never read Little Brother but I've meaning to. In Real Life was fantastic - really eye catching art and great story.
      Yeah, I'm a romance read type of girl as well (:

      Delete
  2. hope you keep up with your plan for Feb, main is to read the 12 books I'm planning to finish this month :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 12! That's a great goal. I hope they are all fantastic :D

      Delete
  3. Good to hear your January has been nice! Mine has too :D

    - Love, Felicia
    ( http://asillygirlsthoughts.weebly.com/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! January was really great, I hope to keep it up.

      Delete
  4. Great recap! So many challenges, so little time. :) Good luck with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I went crazy this year. I'm glad I'm keeping up with all the challenges so far.

      Delete
  5. Great reading! So far I've only visited 2 states on the road trip though I've made multiple visits to Maine. Who knew I read so many books set there? I've heard good things about The Host! Hope you love it and have a great reading month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know one book in main. I'm curious what your Maine books were. The Host is really but really long! I need to make time for it. Hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow and I'll enjoy the ending.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top