Wishlist Wednesday: White Cat by Holly Black

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop, hosted @Pen to Paperwhere I post one book per week that has been on my wishlist for some time, or I just added, that I can't wait to get off my wishlist and onto my wonderful shelves.

Wishlist Wednesday

Cassel comes from a shady, magical family of con artists and grifters. He doesn't fit in at home or at school, so he's used to feeling like an outsider. He's also used to feeling guilty; he killed his best friend, Lila, years ago.

But when Cassel begins to have strange dreams about a white cat, and people around him are losing their memories, he starts to wonder what really happened to Lila. In his search for answers, he discovers a wicked plot for power that seems certain to succeed. But Cassel has other ideas and a plan to con the conmen.


                 
                        




           Why I'm Wishing

I know I'm late to the game with this one. I saw White Cat's sequel Red Glove's cover which I loved and I also saw it was by Holly Black so I got super excited. White Cat sounds like something I've never read or experienced before. Conmen, cats, and strange dreams - what a weird and interesting combination. I just have to try this book out. 

What are you wishing for this week?

Comments

  1. I love Holly Black. This sounds like a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, I don't think I've read a book by Holly Black even though I know she's very popular for a reason.

      Delete
  2. This sounds pretty good to me too. Can't wait to hear how ti does :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have this in my library so I'll be reading it next year!

      Delete
  3. I love Holly Black and haven't read this one. Sounds good- though the cover didn't pull me in right away, the story does sound awesome. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is actually another cover that is pretty plain so this one is a little better I guess.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top