Cover Love Sunday: Girl on the Cover

Cover Love Sunday is a weekly feature hosted at The Quiet Girl Talks, where you choose your 3 favorite covers for each weekly theme. 

This week's theme is...
GIRL ON THE COVER!



There's a lot of great covers with girls. They are everywhere! But I love Chantress because it shows the magic that surely is in this story. I love the motion it has on the cover and the heart clasped in her hands. The Originals cracks make this cover look so pretty and so damaged. The three girls looks so pretty together.


I love Poison's and The Elites' grassy background. They both look very magical and the heroines look strong like they could take on anyone, anywhere.

What are your favorite books with a girl on the cover?

Comments

  1. Great choices! I've seen The Elites before and I agree it gives a magical feel! I'm following you now on GFC!

    Here is my CLS:
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/2013/09/cover-love-sunday-3_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I really like Chantress with the cool colors and insight into the story:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for The Elites! It's really good and The Originals too. Great picks Adriana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Chantress as a gift this week and I love the cover! I read The Originals a while back- the concept is great.

    Thanks for sharing, hon! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a broad theme, I don't know how you were able to choose! Nancy Werlin's books always have a girl in a beautiful nature setting on the cover and I love them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cover! Poison looks so magical and cool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I did it on my blog once, but it is always so hard to just choose 3 covers, so many covers to choose from out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top