2013: The Year of Awesome Books

So I've discovered a whole bunch of great books that I can get at my library published from 2007-2012. I was looking through Young Adult books from 2012 down and the last book that I thought I wanted to read was published in 2007. So I want to show you all the potential books I want to read and I would love to read what you think about them. Here they are:


                  

                  

                  

               

                  

                    

               

                   

                

                   

                    

                 

               

           

               

                 

                 

             

Comments

  1. Oh this list is awesome. I love so many covers and there are many that I've never heard about. I'm going to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy you were able to discover some new books.

      Delete
  2. Paper Towns and Pandemonium are really awesome books! The Grimm Legacy is a good one too. It's super light. I haven't read most of the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to remember to read them soon.

      Delete
  3. Oh they all look awesome! Pandemonium and Gone are both amazing books!
    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one for Pandemonium. I MUST read it soon (:

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this list. There are so many that look really good, but I think that The Magician's Elephant looks very interesting. I might have to find that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added two children books in there and that's one of them. Of course you pick that up (;

      Delete

Post a Comment