Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Broke and the Bookish
Could not put this in an order this week. So the books rated are not in order well maybe the first one is correct (; Warning! A lot of males on this list.
10) Maia from Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibbotson. My favorite (sometimes) book ever. Maia loves to read... and she has to move far away and deal with evil sisters... She also is a explorer and is pretty resilient even if she is an orphan. So if you don't get why I love this book and character to death.. I don't know what else to say to you. She is just amazing and her and Finn make me happy.
9) Clay from Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Clay! My heart breaks for you. I just crumpled over this book and how great Clay was and what he had to deal with. Well worth one of my top favorite characters.
8) Ben Wolf from Deadline by Chris Crutcher. Another heart breaker. This guy was just incredible. He had a little bit of a complex because he was short. He's in love with this tall athlete and he's incredibly entertaining. He goes crazy with Malcolm X and just will win your heart over.
7) Maniac Magee from what else? Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli. He runs away from home and runs everywhere. In love with him yet? He pushes the boundaries and he is incredibly strong and then he meets someone who bullies him into submission to stay with her and her family.
6) Thomas from The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner. What can I say about Thomas? He is a runner which if you haven't noticed till now is something I love in a runner. He also just has this quality about him like Percy Jackson and Jason from Rick Riordan books that makes him so likable. He is a leader through and through.
5) Percy Jackson from The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. Well I have to add Percy! Leadership again but also he's incredibly funny. I have so many liked quotes by him in Goodreads. And then he is a demigod and his love interest is someone like Annabeth. He can do no wrong.
4) Danny from Mexican Whiteboy by Matt de la Pena. I feel like Danny's character was made for me. The whole feeling out of place in the Spanish culture and he's just adorable because he's so quiet all the time but has a killer arm for baseball.
3) Harry Potter... from you know where... um... Magic, orphan, one of the best series ever created? I think you get the point.
2) Charlie from A Little Wanting Song by Cath Crowley. She's this incredibly quiet person who's got soul. I love how she's such a good person and she blows everyone out of the water. I look for music books just because of her.
1) Puck from the Grimm Sisters Series. Puck is probably my all time favorite character... ever! He is so mischievous and evil. He's gross but also very protective of the sisters and the grandma. I can't describe how much I LOVE him and love him with Sabrina.