Cover Love: The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June

Such a cover love! So beautiful! I've got a bone to pick with the cover though. The story is about three sisters. April is the eldest, May the middle child, and June the youngest. June is where her name is. She looks older than May! She's supposed to be 12. I thought May would have a looked a little tougher because she has that type of personality. She's supposed to look kind of mean and pretty skinny which she is but just not how she is described in the book. April actually looks pretty good. She looks like she could be the eldest of the three sisters. It's just May and June who are bugging me. Sorry if you are getting confused by the names. The first time I read it I thought I wasn't going to get it but if you don't think about worrying so much you'll get it! There personalities are pretty different so I was able to get used to it. Well now you know what will be my next review. Get excited peoples!

Comments

back to top